Thursday 14 November 2013

Life Book 2014 - Scholarship Information

lb-2014-promoimagescholar-new-temp-header

Life Book touches the lives of so many people in so many ways; it's pretty mind blowing. I receive emails daily from people sharing with me how Life Book changed or enriched their lives. (How lucky am I to be running it?!) :) 

Last week I got an email from a wonderful person so excited about Life Book that she wrote this to me:
Dear Tam, I would like to gift a place on the course anonymously to someone unknown to me who could not necessarily afford the course themselves.
What a wonderful thing to want to do! So our anonymous donor is offering a scholarship for Life Book to one lucky person! 

If you want to apply for this scholarship, please email me on willowing AT gmail.com answering the following questions: 

1. Have you done Lifebook before?
2. Why do you think you are the right candidate for the scholarship (Pls describe this in approx 50-100 words)
3. How do you think you will benefit from Lifebook 2014? (Pls describe this in approx 50-100 words)
4. What's your favourite art journal background technique or favourite art supply?

I will forward your applications to our anonymous donor who will then choose a lucky recipient. 
I will announce who receives the scholarship next week Friday 22nd November.
 
Remember that if finances are tough for you but you still really want to participate in Life Book 2014: payment plans are available - if you want to know more about monthly plans or plans for the different packages just email me! :) x


Over 660+ gorgeous souls have already signed up and are happily making friends in the private FB group! :D If you want to spend the year developing your artistic abilities, learning from some of the best artists out there, grow on a personal level and meet new artsy friends from all over the globe, then you've GOT to join us! :D It will be an experience you won't forget! :D PS. All videos are downloadable so even if you need to take a break or if you run behind you can always watch the videos at a later date. See you there darling! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for connecting with me. I appreciate you! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...