Tuesday 17 May 2011

Digital Dreams - Registration Now Open!


Digital Dreams

My new online digital art course

is now open for registration!

YAY!

Do you want to learn how to create beautiful digital art? On this course I'll take you through how I create my digital art step by step. We start with getting acquainted with all the photoshop tools and then gently work our way up to creating more complex and layered and beautiful digital art! :)

You'll become a confident user of Photoshop and will learn how to make amazing 3D digital art of high quality! :-)

Come sign up now or download the course outline HERE for more details about the course!

You can sign up here for the early bird price of:

£42

What is your email address?

or read more about the course over here: http://www.willowing.org/artclasses-DD.html

http://www.willowing.ning.com

I hope to see YOU on the course! :))

Big hugs

Tam x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for connecting with me. I appreciate you! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...