Friday 6 February 2009

butterflies and basketballs

Passionata - Detail


ok, i need more trumpet music in my life. i ♥ the beginning of 'everybody wants to be a cat' by disney (so sue me).

i'm enjoying twitter more and more, do add me if you're there i'm here; twitter.com/willowing


New art art ART art ARTART crazy mania. while i've been at home (no more london work yay) i've been doing some new artsy things, looooookit;

ok, i did this journal entry:



in which i used lace and paint and messy stuff and liked it SO much that i wanted to create an abstract painting based on it! and i created the first ever abstract painting that i actually liked! (i've done quite a few more in my life but never really liked them!), this is it:

Passionata

Passionata

Passionata

Passionata - Detail

original for sale in my etsy shop here

ALSO, i created MAGNETS out of my art! how cool is that?!

lookit:





they're for sale here

they are just so cool! :-)

more art:

Princess on a Swing

prints for sale here

original still for sale too, if you want, let me know!

and this one is quite suzi inspired:

Butterfly Girl


original for sale here


working hard on my online art classes that start end of feb!! i'm reposting the promo in case some of you haven't seen it yet (i'm so very excited about the whole thing, only 3 more weeks or so before it starts, yay!):





BTW; you can also join my NING network if you don't want to join the course! there are other groups there which you don't have to pay for and can still pick up some interesting tips and hang out with other artsy people! so come join: www.willowing.ning.com

so, that was it, oh but also; i love houmous, avocados, snow and basketballs. ;)

love to you. ♥

5 comments:

  1. No LOndon Work? NO wonder you are creating so much! What are you doing now? I LOVE the new journal page- so awesome! I'm so glad you have more time to do artsy things! Can't wait to see more!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those magnets! I might have to get me a set of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks kristin! :) yep, finally working from home, yay me! thanks sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks rhomany!! :D i just sold a set so that one is gone, but making more! :)) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your style - especially the faces of the people you draw and I think using newspaper in the backgrounds is also cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me. I appreciate you! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...