Tuesday 16 December 2008

xmas prints?

if anyone is interested in buying any of the following prints (these are my top 4 selling prints) for either themselves or as a xmas gift, let me know as I'm printing a few at the moment and it's cheaper to do them all at once! :-)

Prints are $15 + $6,- shipping each.

You Shine


You are a Beautiful Expression of the Universe


Star Painter


10 Rules of Life





Enter name of print:







also, if you are looking for original art as a xmas gift, i still have quite a few original paintings for sale on my website here: original paintings

some examples:




to order the original art, or see larger versions of the images pls go to the link above.

thankooo.. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for connecting with me. I appreciate you! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...